Torches and others for sale!!!

John Gemmel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2017
Messages
244
Reaction score
85
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 heads of Aussie gold torch -150
Two heads of black torch really purple-100
Bi color hammer coral-50
Purple hammer -60
Treehouse of horror zoa colony well over 35 polyps-400
Wwc og bounce shroom really big -650
Tyree pink lemonade sos -45
And plenty other zoas
 
IMG_0325.JPG
 
is that suppose to be Tyree Pink Lemonade SPS ? If so depending on size I would like it please.
 
where are you located? when are you available to sell?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top