Torches: Holy Grails, Variants, Dragon Tamers -Will Ship [Updated]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Nice Torches. What kind of par are you hitting them with?
 
Nice Torches. What kind of par are you hitting them with?
for the ones being sold...those are getting hit with 250-300 par ... i havent checked par in a while but last i checked...it was 500 at my water line and about 250 mid tank

thats a 15G tank with an XR30 on top
 
for the ones being sold...those are getting hit with 250-300 par ... i havent checked par in a while but last i checked...it was 500 at my water line and about 250 mid tank

thats a 15G tank with an XR30 on top
Ok. That make sense. I am hitting mine with around 150. They look great but not excellent. Thank you.
 
Ok. That make sense. I am hitting mine with around 150. They look great but not excellent. Thank you.
I also put in a lot of Red Sea AB+ ... Maybe it helps with the colors? My po4 is about .2 ...it never registers on that machine

PXL_20230119_062740559.jpg
 
I also put in a lot of Red Sea AB+ ... Maybe it helps with the colors? My po4 is about .2 ...it never registers on that machine

PXL_20230119_062740559.jpg
I will have to try that. Hey, where do I get me hands on the API?
 
I will have to try that. Hey, where do I get me hands on the API?
I think right now they just have it available for business use only .. so if you have a business license ... you can technically buy one

 
Last day of shipment this week.
 
Last edited:
Do you still have any torches available?
 
Was able to drop by this past weekend and grabbed 2 torches from Jay-R. Very happy with them.
 
Was able to drop by this past weekend and grabbed 2 torches from Jay-R. Very happy with them.
Always a good time meeting local reefers. Appreciate the feedback sir
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top