Toy For Kids Prize Drawing Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you know you won then please go ahead and start messaging me with your winning number and we will confirm and get prizes out to you!
 
Aww the heck with all you prize winner :) I want to see the pics of the smiling kids getting their toys.......

ya ya I did not win but still want see pics kids did I miss the thread on that.
 
aww heck, I'll have to watch the video again to remember which tickets won. - I know the prizes but did not record the ticket numbers
 
I believe I won the Turbo Aquatic's L4 Algae Scrubber with ticket #951491:eek: What a chance to see the glimmer in the kid's eyes when they got their gifts and to win a gift as well!
Thx to all of the vendors who supplied gifts for this wonderful opportunity. GOD is GREAT!!!
 
I'll upload the video in just a little while! :)
 
Following along so I get the notification that it's been posted. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top