Trachyphyllia and Torches! HOT deals!!

endeavouraquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
46
Reaction score
32
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of Trachyphyllia and Torches! HOT deals!!!

Trachys priced per piece. Torches priced per head.

$39.99 Flat Rate Shipping
AB345B01-0A7E-4CF0-89BD-6D1A0A5B67A0.jpeg
AA30D36B-2368-4C0D-A9CD-DF38532860C5.jpeg
0B2E1376-09D6-41CD-914A-3F7FEA04F777.jpeg
B5B0C21D-B341-4C6D-A257-959B2DB6A68C.jpeg
05501FF4-8CA9-45C5-ABA6-588FAB10931A.jpeg
DF00796D-734B-4ADF-87B2-C4A600DEA993.jpeg
AB4C602D-DA74-4654-BC14-0210FB9D4297.jpeg
0E073454-896D-4F41-BFB6-2A5EA5916CEC.jpeg
9ACBF81A-A668-4578-9026-62099E005115.jpeg
 
Trachys are $159
Green stem/green tip torch $50 per head
Dark stem/green tip $20 per head
Purple torch $25 per head
Green with blue&pink tips $89 per head
 
Trachys are $159
Green stem/green tip torch $50 per head
Dark stem/green tip $20 per head
Purple torch $25 per head
Green with blue&pink tips $89 per head
Looks like the trachy is about 3” if I am not mistaken. Wish these are local store prices lol. Add shipping kind of kill the deal
 
Lots of Trachyphyllia and Torches! HOT deals!!!

Trachys priced per piece. Torches priced per head.

$39.99 Flat Rate Shipping
AB345B01-0A7E-4CF0-89BD-6D1A0A5B67A0.jpeg
AA30D36B-2368-4C0D-A9CD-DF38532860C5.jpeg
0B2E1376-09D6-41CD-914A-3F7FEA04F777.jpeg
B5B0C21D-B341-4C6D-A257-959B2DB6A68C.jpeg
05501FF4-8CA9-45C5-ABA6-588FAB10931A.jpeg
DF00796D-734B-4ADF-87B2-C4A600DEA993.jpeg
AB4C602D-DA74-4654-BC14-0210FB9D4297.jpeg
0E073454-896D-4F41-BFB6-2A5EA5916CEC.jpeg
9ACBF81A-A668-4578-9026-62099E005115.jpeg
Every time I try putting these torches in my Ebay cart it wants to charge me shipping on usually 2 of the 4 I'm trying to get
 
Every time I try putting these torches in my Ebay cart it wants to charge me shipping on usually 2 of the 4 I'm trying to get
Hi Cody,

I’ll double check that for you now, but if eBay isn’t automatically combining in cart for you, there is an option to “request total” from your cart. We can then send you an invoice with one shipping charge.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top