Trachyphyllia geoffroyi and Blastomussa wellsi pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter kevin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

kevin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some pictures i have taken recently:

After feeding:
LisasCamera7292006128.jpg


Trachy and Blastomussa:
LisasCamera7292006126.jpg


Kevin
 
Nice shots, gorgeous corals. But I have to ask, what the heck do you use as a crew to keep that sand looking so pristine...I love it!

Peace, Bryan
 
Thank you, i use a fleet of 15 dime-size nassarius, 15 astreas, and 15 margaritas. I also have a few hermits.
 
I am starting to really get into blastos-nice colony, I think those are going to be my next addiction
 
I am the same way. I just got my first colony, and i need more!
 
Awesome corals Kevin....I really like the Trachy after feeding....looks super healthy.

That and some more zoas are the next on my list.

Adam
 
I got the brain from mknwaves.com for $21! Go there if you want to buy a super-healthy brain.

Kevin
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top