trade frag tank for bio pellet reactor

  • Thread starter Thread starter ctsps
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

ctsps

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2008
Messages
523
Reaction score
53
Location
ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a deep blue 60gal rimless frag tank with stand, looking for biopellet reactor for up to 200 gal
 
Still available? Is the tank RR? I have a Reef Octopus BR-110 I'd willing to trade.
 
Frag tank is rr and has a stand
 
Beacon falls
 

Attachments

  • 20150319_180156.jpeg
    20150319_180156.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 170
Some pics, pm for faster response
 

Attachments

  • 20141110_171605.jpeg
    20141110_171605.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 192
CTSPS,

Tried to send you a message but board won't let me. If you are interested in the RO reactor, message me.
 
Shoot me a text if you wanna buy,2032310857 mike
 
Possibly trade for led fixture preferably reefbreeders thx
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top