• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trade frags for a hydra 52 (HD or non)

Jason Cohn

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2018
Messages
77
Reaction score
48
Location
Murrieta CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all.

I am looking for a Hydra 52 either HD or not is fine. I have tons of corals to trade from low end to high end and can ship as well(no cost part of the trade).

If anyone is interested, drop me a line. I am in SOCAL for any locals interested too.

Thanks!
 
i have a hydra 52 . works great. I bought it used, and never had the chance to set it up. only catch, it's missing the power adapter to plug it in. ebay and brs sell them. PM me. I'm into high end tenius sps, chalices, acans.
 
did you find you 52? I have to brand new still in there boxes
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top