Train fish to eat nori from pouch

Howdy,

How do y'all train fish to eat nori out of two little fishes pouch ?
The clips are easier you just have to fold the sheet of nori several times and it makes it much harder for them to tear off big pieces. This is how I do it.
IMG_1844.jpeg
 
The clips are easier you just have to fold the sheet of nori several times and it makes it much harder for them to tear off big pieces. This is how I do it.
IMG_1844.jpeg
I'll try that and maybe leave a clip next to pouch too to help reach
 
I'm trying to use the pouch so the nori doesn't just rip off
Fold the nori multiple times. Then put the nori in the clip. If chunks are coming off you may bee feeding to much.

But if your wanting to use the pouch just put it in the tank they will eventually eat it.
 
Can confirm that I successfully trained them to eat from both the clip, hand and little fishes pouch. Simply put; they just find the nori haha
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top