Trisodium Phosphate mixed with DIY NoPox

Steve2020

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2020
Messages
829
Reaction score
788
Location
Woodbury
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Randy Holmes-Farley
Randy, I have been dosing Trisodium Phosphate solution @ 2ml/day to maintain my desired PO4. I am also dosing 20ml/day of DIY NoPox. We will be going on vacation, and to make things easier for our housekeeper, I am wondering if it is ok to mix the two into individual daily doses in small sealed glass vials so she doesn't have to measure out the individual solutions.
Thank you in advance.
 
It should be ok to mix, as long as the phosphate remains soluble and doesn’t precipitate out.
I made a test sample yesterday morning and as of now there is no precipitation.
Thank you for the info.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top