Dec 28, 2022 #1 14 foot reef 2500 Club Member View Badges Partner Member 2024 My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Feb 22, 2018 Messages 2,688 Reaction score 4,554 Location Apex NC Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Tropic Marin Trace A & K delivered frozen. Is it usable after slow thaw out or do I need to throw it out and reorder ?
Tropic Marin Trace A & K delivered frozen. Is it usable after slow thaw out or do I need to throw it out and reorder ?
Dec 28, 2022 #2 rtparty 5000 Club Member View Badges Joined Jan 19, 2010 Messages 5,388 Reaction score 9,137 Location Utah Rating - 100% 4 0 0 Let it thaw at room temp and it will be fine.
Dec 29, 2022 #3 Randy Holmes-Farley Verified Community Expert Reef Chemist View Badges Staff member Super Moderator Excellence Award Expert Contributor Article Contributor R2R Research My Tank Thread Joined Sep 5, 2014 Messages 72,100 Reaction score 69,741 Location Massachusetts, United States Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I agree. It may take some shaking to redissolve solids.