- Joined
- Feb 14, 2020
- Messages
- 1,685
- Reaction score
- 7,500
- Location
- Windemere, Lake District
- What state or country do you live in
- United Kingdom
Ive just been reading a thread over on ultimate reef about TMPR salt has PO4 in it, yet is advertised as no PO4.
Does anybody else who uses this salt notice it? I use it myself without issue and it seems to be a really popular salt, maybe it was just a bad batch or maybe its more than that.
Heres the link for those that are interested.
www.ultimatereef.net
Does anybody else who uses this salt notice it? I use it myself without issue and it seems to be a really popular salt, maybe it was just a bad batch or maybe its more than that.
Heres the link for those that are interested.
Quantum salt
I've only just come across this salt, has/does anyone use quantum SPS Macro Probiotic Salt? So why have I stopped beating the tmpr drum, well I have one reason I'll keep silent about!! but the other reason is that it is now £70 for a 25kg bucket, so I am looking for alternatives and would...
www.ultimatereef.net


