Tropical Storm Zeta Claimed My Reef

Wow, so sorry to hear about the losses...

Here's to a speedy recovery.
Thank you so much. I'll get back in the swing of things here on R2R once damage to the house is taken care of.
 
Sorry to hear this Dana! The main thing is that your okay.

You can recover from this! Hang in there!
Thank you. Chances of rain are increasing, there are holes in the roof, and contractors are slammed with work. I'll get to work on the reef (and R2R) once my priorities are taken care of.
 
Real sorry to hear this, and I hope you a speedy recovery with everything.

I have to ask though, did you not have a generator or anything? It seems slightly odd to me that a seasoned veteran such as yourself wouldn’t have some kind of back up plan for power outages.
 
Sorry to hear this! Praying you’ll recover swiftly. If you need anything, let us know. We all appreciate what you do for the hobby, it’s the least we could do to give back.
 
I seriously hope everything turns out good for you in the end .

Considering the amount of knowledge you have given back to the hobby , I hope reef2reef and hobby can stand behind you and help you get back everything you have lost . It’s only fair that now we give back to you for all the knowledge you have given us .

Calling @ReefSquad @revhtree for anything that you can do and bring in vendors to help.

If I have spoken out of my turn please forgive me !
 
all has been said already..:(best wishes on speedy recovery,thanks for all you do here:cool:
 
I am sorry for the loss of your tank, I glad you are OK
 
Dana, sorry for your loss. If there's anything we can do to help - hollar. You've done so much for this community, we're here to help. Good Karma is repaid tenfold...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top