Troylee will lay eyes apon thee!!!!! Bpc flamethrower!!!

No Orange Rim? THe eye color does not look correct. Plus the white streaks on the rim, never seen that on the BPC. Mine from BPC looks nothing like that. THe only similar thing is the red color.
 
Well the tittle says bpc and the description says red and orange with teal around the yellow eyes...all I can do is wait... Glad some of you know him I was getting nervous since I mentioned I wanted it I got a pm in seconds and I paid for it and haven't heard anything since....:( I'll just be happy if I get a chalice at this point.....;)
it was one of those deAls to good to be true..
 
Sucks man, sorry about that. Still looks nice though. But for $65, I would have been questioning the authenticity. If a deal is too good to be true, it usually is.
 
No Orange Rim? THe eye color does not look correct. Plus the white streaks on the rim, never seen that on the BPC. Mine from BPC looks nothing like that. THe only similar thing is the red color.

Ya ya I get the point lol....J/k
*sigh*
okay I'm going back to work now to release my frustration....:(
 
Well there is hope!!!!! A good friend of mine is friends with him and said the guy is well known in cmas and Morgon from bpc is always at there frag swaps so don't sweat it the piece is legit..... Will see....;)
 
We're just all looking out for you Troy, that's all. We don't want to see anyone get taken for a ride. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya man. Hopefully it will be the real deal!
 
roshi719 would know morgan is not on line much his pc is down i will see him this week and will have him pm you if you want.
 
okay final answer...FlAmethrower it is bpc maybe not... Here is where the linage goes.... Either way it's a nice piece..
833fc47f.jpg
 
Who cares if it is or not!!!! all that BPC is, is a name anyways, there are so many look alikes it does not even matter, all that matters is if you like it or not!!! The only thing I would be mad about is if you paid the CRAZY high price for it, if so then there is some type of shaddy problem!!!!!!
 
I almost had this piece I'm pretty sure. I paid for the one on RC but some shipping issues and travel arrangements later and I can't be there to pick it up. It's a sweet piece for $65 and to most, a flamethrower is a flamethrower.

RC is way to ban-happy (infractions too).
 
I almost had this piece I'm pretty sure. I paid for the one on RC but some shipping issues and travel arrangements later and I can't be there to pick it up. It's a sweet piece for $65 and to most, a flamethrower is a flamethrower.

RC is way to ban-happy (infractions too).
lol!!!!! i feel your pain....;)
this place has respect and even aknolodges "spelling?" people with skills.....
 
Who cares if it is or not!!!! all that BPC is, is a name anyways, there are so many look alikes it does not even matter, all that matters is if you like it or not!!! The only thing I would be mad about is if you paid the CRAZY high price for it, if so then there is some type of shaddy problem!!!!!!
i paid 100$ shipped... after the dealy dally he dropped it to 85$ shipped.... im happy eaither way..... ill just bump this thread when my dream comes a reality...;)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top