• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

True mystery tye dye shrooms FS

And finally the mother colony I took a picture of last night during a water change. Last pic goin on this thread-thanks for all the feedback and hope everyone enjoyed the pics
Wow what a beauty! Also spits baby's out faster then a stray cat! Hopefully someone that ships ends up with one! [emoji3] that's why I'm watching.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top