• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

TRUE Rainbow Bowerbanki for sale

knightnsd

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
148
Reaction score
152
Location
San Diego California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been growing this out for years from a small frag, this is the first piece up and is large 3 heads up for sale close to what I paid for my original frag, poor pics of a Great Coral if you're disappointed return it to me in the same condition within one week and I'll refund your money. looking for 750 plus shipping prefer pick up in San Diego or Temecula. Pm me for purchase, The last frag is NOT for sale but shows this beauty's potential as they are all from my same colony. Edward

20200720_101846.jpg 20200720_101840.jpg 20200714_095903.jpg
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top