Trying some macro and stacking of photos

  • Thread starter Thread starter ebeez
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

ebeez

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2016
Messages
242
Reaction score
226
Location
Mississauga, Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
test4.jpg
test2.jpg
test3.jpg
 
Nice shots, thanks for sharing.
Which Software are you using?
 
Thanks Maroun.c! I am using HeliconFocus to stack the photos.
I have been wanting to try that too. Did you use a focus rail or manual focus adjustments? What did you think of the HeliconFocus? Easy to use? Nice shots BTW
 
I have been wanting to try that too. Did you use a focus rail or manual focus adjustments? What did you think of the HeliconFocus? Easy to use? Nice shots BTW
Thanks PedroYoung! I did manual focus adjustments but I'm going to try the focus rail the next time. HeliconFocus did a greta job and extremely easy tp use!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top