TSA hooked it up on a platygyra colony!

gotmesalty77

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2019
Messages
758
Reaction score
821
Location
Orlando, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decided to hit the LFS circuit this afternoon TSA, WWC, Living reef Orlando and see what they had and scored big! Guys over at TSA Hooked me up with an amazing platygyra colony! I'm happy I've been looking for something like this for a long time! So what do yall think?
20191210_175246.jpg
 
Nice ,, keep us updated on the coral ,, I see them for sale but know nothing about keeping them ,, would love to see how it works out for you ,,
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top