TSA's First Annual Costume Contest! ***WIN A PRIZE!!!!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I see @OrchidMiss floating around, you liked it now can you comment “ vote for #4” ?? ❤️❤️. Little man is excited hoping he wins because he wants to pick out his first corals
Yes but my daughter loves her stickers... :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 

Ok everyone. We are going to open up the voting. Scroll up in the thread to see the pictures and comment the corresponding number next to the name of the costume you like best. We will let the voting go until Friday and then announce the winner. Good luck to everyone! ​


p.s. Only one vote per person​

​

OBuckNutzO = 1​

reefcheese = 2​

tbrown3589 = 5​

scinkman91 = 6​

hkatie77 = 8​

OBuckNutzO = 9​


Han Solo Good Luck GIF by Star Wars


​
@BroccoliFarmer @Mschmidt @Jedi1199 @Projects with Sam @Gtinnel @Stang67 @fishface NJ @revhtree @Daniel@R2R @exnisstech @Mr.OK @HudsonReefer2.0 @adsf430 @Utubereefer @ktfloyd01 @LeeLoo Lola @Digitalfirex

You guys should come vote for the costume contest!
 
Yes, don’t forget to vote, it’s #4 , the 8 year old wants to do his first coral order
Or they can vote for whichever they like the best. :grinning-squinting-face:
 
Well that's a wrap!!
Figured I would keep you guys in suspense for a bit.

With a landslide victory the win goes to:
​


Congrats on your win and thank you to all the participants!

PM us to claim your prize!

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC
 
Well that's a wrap!!
Figured I would keep you guys in suspense for a bit.

With a landslide victory the win goes to:

​


Congrats on your win and thank you to all the participants!

PM us to claim your prize!

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC
Yay!!! Thank you guys, he is gonna flip out!!
 
Well that's a wrap!!
Figured I would keep you guys in suspense for a bit.

With a landslide victory the win goes to:

​


Congrats on your win and thank you to all the participants!

PM us to claim your prize!

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC
PM sent
 
Well that's a wrap!!
Figured I would keep you guys in suspense for a bit.

With a landslide victory the win goes to:

​


Congrats on your win and thank you to all the participants!

PM us to claim your prize!

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC
Another PM sent, not sure if the first went through, I don’t see it.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top