Tubing connector for tunze 9004

jimmypencil

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2021
Messages
333
Reaction score
155
Location
south carolina
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a tunze 9004 skimmer that I’m trying to connect to my brs co2 scrubber. The BRS has 3/8” tubing but I can’t find what size tubing the skimmer has. How do I connect these? I’m sure it’s a dumb question but this is all new to me.
663CDD23-2D29-4A90-BEBC-0F392DD2EA23.jpeg
 
You need an 3/16” to 3/8” barb fitting. 7 bucks on amazon, I just ordered some myself for this modification. I have two extra adapters if you want one.
 
You need an 3/16” to 3/8” barb fitting. 7 bucks on amazon, I just ordered some myself for this modification. I have two extra adapters if you want one.
isn't the hose on the Tunze 9004 1/16"? When I looked it up it said it was 1.5mm
 
I have a tunze 9004 skimmer that I’m trying to connect to my brs co2 scrubber. The BRS has 3/8” tubing but I can’t find what size tubing the skimmer has. How do I connect these? I’m sure it’s a dumb question but this is all new to me.
663CDD23-2D29-4A90-BEBC-0F392DD2EA23.jpeg
How did you solve this?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top