Tubing for Kamoer X2SR question

Mine goes up 8 feet and over 15 feet then down with ease. It could easily do 10 ft up and 15 over
Happy days I like that, heard how loud they are too, I've got a shed where the water is coming from be fine to have the unit in there. Obviously it's weather proof ect.. might get a little warm during our 40 degree days here in sunny Perth.
 
Happy days I like that, heard how loud they are too, I've got a shed where the water is coming from be fine to have the unit in there. Obviously it's weather proof ect.. might get a little warm during our 40 degree days here in sunny Perth.
I don’t personally think it’s that loud at all, and for the short amount of time it takes to do a 4 gallon water change for me, which is roughly 16 minutes, I can live with the hum from it for 16 minutes, especially if it’s being done in the middle of the day.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top