Tunze 5017 always topping up to much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

When I initially set mine up between it doing that and the microbubbles causing it to run again shortly thereafter I was convinced I had a faulty unit until spent 10 minutes on phone with tunze expert has worked like a charm since.

When I power it off on purpose I put a cup under the hose to catch the water generated when I turn the power back on so as not to affect my salinity kind of Impractical but works but will not Safeguard you against these small amount that would be put in some on power outage
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top