• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze Comline DOC 9001 Protein Skimmer - $90 shipped

Item Price
$90
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

trsmith18

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2022
Messages
346
Reaction score
241
Location
Chicagoland
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used Tunze 9001 skimmer. great for nano.

I used it for a month, works great.

IMG_5599.jpg FullSizeR.jpg
 
Pm sent
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top