• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze Osmolator ATO 3155 ($120 shipped)

Item Price
120.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

xionggotstyle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2016
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
183
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used but in good condition. Works with no issues. Comes with unit itself, pump and power supply. $120 shipped or local pickup in Central Florida. PM for more info.

20230418_191450.jpg
 
Interested. I’m in S.W. FL. Can you send me a message not sure how to yet.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top