• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze skimmers 9001&9004 $130/for both

Jennifier615

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2011
Messages
286
Reaction score
0
Location
Cookeville TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2b76be781ad349d1881560a4e501ebce.jpg
690e522ae8f936a42c1e83d18fb7df24.jpg


Will ship.
 
shipping cost to 32092? Also, are you willing to separate?
 
I’d prefer to just sell both. Shipping to 32092 is roughly 10.85 priority mail. Which unit would you want and price?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top