- Joined
- Dec 23, 2019
- Messages
- 77
- Reaction score
- 26
- What state or country do you live in
- California
Im currently trying to cycle my Evo 13.5 with dry Rock and live sand doing the fishless cycle
Day 1 I dose 2ppm of ammonia and poured bottle of turbo start
Day 2 Tested ammonia 0.5 and 1+ of nitirite
Day 3 I dosed another 2 ppm of ammonia
Day 4 Tested ammonia 0.2 and 1+ of nitirite
Day 5 Tested ammonia 0 and 1+ of nitirite
Day 6 Test ammonia 0 and nitirite 0.5 , Then Dosed 1ppm
Day 7 Test ammonia 0 and nitirite 1+ Again
Day 8 Test Ammonia 0 and nitirite 1+
My nitirites are stressing me out it seem like ammomia is getting handled quite well, but my nitrites are out of the roof, droped once but then sky rocket as soon as i dosed ammonia.
What do you suggest to do ? Do A Waterchange ? Wait It out? It just seem everywhere i read everyone by now was already done cycling or close to almost done. I did upgrade my media box on day 6 and changed it out to a inmedia chamber, Would taking out the foam filter basket affect it?
Day 1 I dose 2ppm of ammonia and poured bottle of turbo start
Day 2 Tested ammonia 0.5 and 1+ of nitirite
Day 3 I dosed another 2 ppm of ammonia
Day 4 Tested ammonia 0.2 and 1+ of nitirite
Day 5 Tested ammonia 0 and 1+ of nitirite
Day 6 Test ammonia 0 and nitirite 0.5 , Then Dosed 1ppm
Day 7 Test ammonia 0 and nitirite 1+ Again
Day 8 Test Ammonia 0 and nitirite 1+
My nitirites are stressing me out it seem like ammomia is getting handled quite well, but my nitrites are out of the roof, droped once but then sky rocket as soon as i dosed ammonia.
What do you suggest to do ? Do A Waterchange ? Wait It out? It just seem everywhere i read everyone by now was already done cycling or close to almost done. I did upgrade my media box on day 6 and changed it out to a inmedia chamber, Would taking out the foam filter basket affect it?



