Tuxedo urchin hasn’t moved

spamvicious

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2022
Messages
530
Reaction score
217
Location
Yorkshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tuxedo urchin hasn’t moved in three days, he’s done this before where he stays in one place but not for this long. He’s still holding his hat and I can see the tubes moving etc. Do I need to do anything? Are there any other signs of illness apart from spines falling off?
 
Nope. You have a good understanding of the situation. But you can always go in and move it somewhere else in the tank and see if it moves from there. I think it's just happy where it is.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top