Twin tank 350 gallon home office setup

JAC-

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2020
Messages
250
Reaction score
398
Location
Douglasvlle
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey friends,

I was a former monster fish guy, but I set up my first reef in August 2020. A modest 40 gallon all in one, nothing fancy. I fell in love instantly and with having a few old tanks laying around I quickly set up a 150 cube reef in my in home office after moving . I loved it, but it felt small (the fact that I filled it to the brim with rock didn't help) and I kept looking at an empty 6 foot 200 gallon tank I had laying around and thinking about it. So I devised this plan and figured I'd start a build thread.

Office plan.png

I've already placed the 200 and frantically moved everything into it so I could move the 150. and started plumbing the sump. Pictures to follow of that progress shortly.

All the best,
JAC
 
Here is the temporary 200 setup.
20220618_170128.jpg

20220618_170138.jpg

Much of the coral placement is temporary
I'm hoping to get this tank running on the new sump tonight.
20220618_170209.jpg

All the best my friends,
JAC
 
Slow but sure progress on the 150. Almost ready for the decorative wood.
20220705_183014.jpg

Probably going to take a break and work on plumbing it. I'm loving the trigger systems sump.
20220705_183327.jpg

Happy reefing friends,
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top