Two clowns and Cardinal in 20 gal long

markon87

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2020
Messages
95
Reaction score
79
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I have two clowns that are almost five years old. They are in 20 gal tall tank. In another tank that is 10 gallon I have pajama cardinal. I need to move to an apartment that allows only 25 gallon tank and I was thinking to buy 20 gallon long and put all three fish in that one.

Do you think that two clowns and pajama cardinal can be in 20 gallon long?

Thanks!
 
Depending on clown type, then yes, as none of these fish require huge swimming space. I presume they are percula or ocellaris clowns, so only small? Just my opinion, as some may well say that's too much fish for a 20 gallon.
 
Yeah, both clowns are ocellaris. They are paired, female lays eggs,... all thay good stuff that can make them territorial
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top