Two Options JNS CO-1 or Skimz 123 D

  • Thread starter Thread starter Big B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Big B

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2015
Messages
366
Reaction score
231
Location
Lake Ozark MO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was planning on going with a JNS Co-1, but just saw Aqua Cave list the Skimz 123 D on their site for 199.00. Which one would you go with?
Going on a 60 gallon DT with 20 sump, mixed reef.
 
JNS is the same as Aquamaxx. If it uses the Sicce pump vs the Shark pump then that would be a better choice in my opinion. Skimz one looks like uses a Jebao DC pump. Can't speak for everyone else but I don't have much luck with those DC pumps.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top