• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two Red Sea REEFLED 50 with Mounts - $300 Shipped

Greg Depo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2019
Messages
293
Reaction score
146
Location
Indianapolis
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 one year old Red Sea REEFLED 50's in great condition. Shipping in original boxes and through UPS Ground. Let me know if you guys have questions.

$300 Plus shipping

Thanks

IMG_3210.jpeg IMG_3211.jpeg IMG_3214.jpeg IMG_3216.jpeg IMG_3218.jpeg
 
Last edited:
2 one year old Red Sea REEFLED 50's in great condition. Shipping in original boxes and through UPS Ground. Let me know if you guys have questions.

$300 Plus shipping

Thanks

IMG_3210.jpeg IMG_3211.jpeg IMG_3214.jpeg IMG_3216.jpeg IMG_3218.jpeg

I'm willing to break these apart too so they'd be $150 a piece shipped.
 
Sorry just saw pics, I’ll take one just PM you
 
They’re still available. I’ve had a few people they have wanted them but the first person to pay gets them.
Thanks
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top