• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two unopen box seal ration xr30 g5 blue

kai hen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2019
Messages
241
Reaction score
76
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two for 1500. One for 760 available for local pick up zid code 11354
 
Why are you getting rid ofnthem?
 
Well, there has been some scamming on G5 radions. This is coming from a guy who was scammed and didn't ask any questions in advance.
 
Well, there has been some scamming on G5 radions. This is coming from a guy who was scammed and didn't ask any questions in advance.
What kind of scam?
 
Well, there has been some scamming on G5 radions. This is coming from a guy who was scammed and didn't ask any questions in advance.
Well. I am not saying people can't ask me questions about that lights. And very welcome to do local pick up.
 
Last edited:
Well, there has been some scamming on G5 radions. This is coming from a guy who was scammed and didn't ask any questions in advance.

Well. I am not saying people can't ask me questions about that lights. And very welcome to do local pick up.
 
Well. I am not saying people can't ask me questions about that lights. And very welcome to do local pick up.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply anything about you as a seller. I just read this thread and it made me relive a lesson I learned.

Good luck with the sale.
 
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply anything about you as a seller. I just read this thread and it made me relive a lesson I learned.

Good luck with the sale.
Don't worry. I am good guy.hahaha
 
Up
 
Sorry guys sold.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top