UC Bombay Sapphire Milli Growth..

Any new pics @Reefer40b ?!?
Unfortunately not at the moment still have the coral, I just have put it through the ringer so its been dormant lately. Fixed the issues with that system and made some repairs, so in a few months I may post up some pictures once it starts to grow again and put on some color.
 
Unfortunately not at the moment still have the coral, I just have put it through the ringer so its been dormant lately. Fixed the issues with that system and made some repairs, so in a few months I may post up some pictures once it starts to grow again and put on some color.
Glad to hear the issue
Unfortunately not at the moment still have the coral, I just have put it through the ringer so its been dormant lately. Fixed the issues with that system and made some repairs, so in a few months I may post up some pictures once it starts to grow again and put on some color.
Can't wait! Glad to hear it's doing airtight.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top