UFO (Unidentified Fleshy Growth)

Reef Jockey

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2021
Messages
485
Reaction score
951
Location
Under the sea
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just noticed this growth on my toadstool. Anyone noticed this before on there’s?
625D1776-D784-48F5-91CD-73E25153F66E.jpeg
 
They even grow on my torches stalks right up next to the flesh. Irritating them to the point where they won't grow in that area.

It may not be a pineapple sponge as I don't think they shoot out threads like that one is seeming to do.

I'd remove it no matter what it was especially growing on the leather.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top