• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ultra rainbow acans and ultra grade scolys

aznnutty

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2009
Messages
111
Reaction score
8
Location
northfield
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for grabs is my rainbow acan colony. I need to buy my last tank so I gotta sell this piece. It has 20+ heads. 350 local pick up. I also have a frag with 2 heads for $65 and one with 4 heads for 100. Shipping will be a flat rate of $55 USPS overnight unless you want fedex. You will have to pay the difference.

523eafbf.jpg

593de2b4.jpg

5dc5dc08.jpg


Orange and green ultra scolys

Scoly A $180
57040702.jpg


Scoly B with some nice hitch hiker zoas $125
b7b5cd19.jpg


Scoly C 150
541e32cc.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top