• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ultra speckled rainbow nem needs a new home!

Smilet98

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2019
Messages
139
Reaction score
62
Location
91331
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My nem has been hiding and doesn’t extend arms out, Doesn’t look unhealthy, just unhappy!
I’ll post a pic of any intrest,
Looking to trade for a lps or soft coral
Pickup in 91331
 
Duplicate please close
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top