Ultra SPS frag packs going up right now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
10,218
Reaction score
6,822
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ORA Red Planet
pack11.jpg

ORA Pearlberry
pack12.jpg

GARF Bonsaii
pack13.jpg

CC LE Red Table (which has a bit of neon green in it now)
pack15.jpg

Tubs Tabling Purple Monster
pack14.jpg


There will be a HIGH end mystery frag included as well for a total of 6 frags.
Shipping works out to be $15

$500

A second pack with:

CC LE blue tipped yellow Tenuis
ORA Pearl Berry
Oregon Tort
Shades of Fall
Tubs Tabling Purple Monster
Chips Acro
Purple Monster

$500

Working on it right now!!
 
Last edited:
Wish I could swing that kind of cash right now for these nice pieces. Too bad I'm in the middle of a big upgrade and buying some chalices... :(
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top