Underside of Sandbed turning red and grey. Worry??

ReeferMaddness843

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2016
Messages
5,542
Reaction score
7,485
Location
Charleston SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
So I was working in my fuge this eve and noticed the bottom of my Sandbed is turning this red and grey. It's about a 2.75-3" Sandbed. I'm assuming this has resulted from reflection of light from my fuge lid back to bottom of display. Should I "blackout" the bottom of the display or not sweat it? I think I'm going to blackout anyway just to be safe, just curious if anyone else has came across this issue?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top