Undetermined amount of Acro paradise

thelonereefer1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2022
Messages
214
Reaction score
118
Location
Lafayette
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Although this is not my first reef Tank this will be my first build thread. About the only certainty is I am going for Acro dominant and bare bottom. All of my previous tanks have contained sand and either been lps or mixed reefs. The actual tank is still tbd, somewhere in the range of 120-215. I’m still tossing around pros and cons here and what I want as an end result. With that being said I will continue to browse threads and accept advice. I ordered about 200# of rock to play with for the aqua scape. I figure this should give me plenty of options no matter which route I go with
 
It sounds like you will be creating an excellent tank. I have thought about doing the same with a bare-bottom tank, but haven't done it yet. I look forward to seeing what you create.
 
Although this is not my first reef Tank this will be my first build thread. About the only certainty is I am going for Acro dominant and bare bottom. All of my previous tanks have contained sand and either been lps or mixed reefs. The actual tank is still tbd, somewhere in the range of 120-215. I’m still tossing around pros and cons here and what I want as an end result. With that being said I will continue to browse threads and accept advice. I ordered about 200# of rock to play with for the aqua scape. I figure this should give me plenty of options no matter which route I go with
Following along for sure!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top