Unhappy with where my bta's landed

rufus2008

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2012
Messages
111
Reaction score
8
Location
Prince Edward Island, Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My bta's used to be on the left side of my tank and I rearranged everything around where they were so nothing would get stung or knocked over by the marroon clown (he doesn't like anything too close to his nem's). Well I made too many changes in lighting, flow, and nitrate and phosphate reduction and the nem's started wandering. They decided a good place to be was the opposite end of the tank next to my large finger leather and beside a kenya tree. Here's some pic's:
Do you think the nem will do more damage to the finger leather or vice versa?
 

Attachments

  • 2012-07-08 15.30.07.jpg
    2012-07-08 15.30.07.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 152
  • 2012-07-08 15.29.52.jpg
    2012-07-08 15.29.52.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 126
  • 2012-07-08 15.29.43.jpg
    2012-07-08 15.29.43.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 133
I had a BTA attached to the back of a large toadstool with no problems. I'd let them be and see what happens.
 
I would just let it ride. Watch the corals for any signs of stress.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top