• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Unopened BNIB Ecotech Radion XR30W G4Pro

Lovemycj7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2016
Messages
499
Reaction score
189
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this for a tank build that I won't be doing anymore. This is a brand new unopened Ecotech Radion XR30 G4 Pro. Click buy it now button to purchase. Price includes shipping and paypal fees.
Radion g4Pro.png
 
I bought this for a tank build that I won't be doing anymore. This is a brand new unopened Ecotech Radion XR30 G4 Pro. Click buy it now button to purchase. Price includes shipping and paypal fees.
Radion g4Pro.png

Price?
 
Some of us use Tapatalk app to view the forum on our phones. Can't see any buy it now button on Tapatalk.

Will wait till I get home to see the price.
 
It’s 750. If you click on the top right the three dots you can go to web view.
 
this is a brand new light from BRS. Never opened sitting on a shelf. Buy this and save some $$
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top