Unused Marineland 180G, $500

PedroYoung

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2014
Messages
2,029
Reaction score
3,069
Location
Chelsea, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this tank in storage for 3 yrs, has never been wet. Dual corner overflows, have the overflow plumbing too. Only thing I've done is paint the back glass black, I'll scrape it off if you want. Great deal on a new (basically) tank, lifetime warranty from Marineland. Tank only, no stand.
 
Bump
 
Good to hear.
 
If you can remember @ me when you start the build, I would like to see it go together:)

I will also try to lookout for the build.
 
Congrats. I have the 120 with the corner drops. Just beginning to set it up. When you start your build, do you have a local supplier that you like to use? I looked for a store in the Birmingham area and the best one I could find was off of 280 across from Academy. Small shop but had a good selection of corals and a few fish.
 
Congrats. I have the 120 with the corner drops. Just beginning to set it up. When you start your build, do you have a local supplier that you like to use? I looked for a store in the Birmingham area and the best one I could find was off of 280 across from Academy. Small shop but had a good selection of corals and a few fish.
You're thinking Reef Life, they're about the best we have. I'm giving him a shot on ordering the new tank. he's supposed to have a price for me next week.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top