• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Updated 3 Red Sea LED90s with Arm Mounts 250 ea

Greg Depo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2019
Messages
293
Reaction score
146
Location
Indianapolis
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys selling my 3 Red Sea LED90s with the arm mounts. Guaranteed to work on arrival!

2 of them are only 3 months old the other one is 6 months old. They all three work perfect and have grown my sps and lps corals. Bought some used xr15 g4 to consolidate my tank management apps.

They will ship in all original boxes and will be packed well.

Price is 260 a piece that’s the LED and mount. If you buy all three I’ll do $750. Shipping is extra depending on where you want them sent too.

They will ship out Friday 7/2

Thanks guys!

2163342-f4c7280700636f724e9cbd6c9cfb4f73.jpg 2163341-cc4eba438dce7001dcea7baae11ef7a8.jpg 2163340-77b2c58696168c1cfb58de4128be21a6.jpg
 
Hey guys selling my 3 Red Sea LED90s with the arm mounts. Guaranteed to work on arrival!

2 of them are only 3 months old the other one is 6 months old. They all three work perfect and have grown my sps and lps corals. Bought some used xr15 g4 to consolidate my tank management apps.

They will ship in all original boxes and will be packed well.

Price is 260 a piece that’s the LED and mount. If you buy all three I’ll do $750. Shipping is extra depending on where you want them sent too.

They will ship out Friday 7/2

Thanks guys!

2163342-f4c7280700636f724e9cbd6c9cfb4f73.jpg 2163341-cc4eba438dce7001dcea7baae11ef7a8.jpg 2163340-77b2c58696168c1cfb58de4128be21a6.jpg
Hey hows it goimg. Do you have the receipts by any chance?
 
Just because I would want to see the purchase or manufacture date. Is the manufacture date on the box ?

So I took photos of the box and on the back of the light. No mfr date I’ll check the receipts when I get some time in a bit.

B7E7AF06-8D96-4F58-88DF-783BEE7FB4F2.jpeg CC6BF39A-54CF-4A75-8880-234734675CA5.jpeg
 
Last edited:
So I took photos of the box and on the back of the light. No mfr date I’ll check the receipts when I get some time in a bit.
Screenshots from inside the app for each LED.
 

Attachments

  • AECAE74F-1B3B-4689-A985-226B6315A3F4.png
    AECAE74F-1B3B-4689-A985-226B6315A3F4.png
    199.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 550E1BC1-0CB1-455E-92C3-F9984ABAC254.png
    550E1BC1-0CB1-455E-92C3-F9984ABAC254.png
    198.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 19D1FCDB-0A86-4A3F-BBF0-7E6DCE840961.png
    19D1FCDB-0A86-4A3F-BBF0-7E6DCE840961.png
    197.7 KB · Views: 35
Awesome. Thanks let me know
Found one of receipts and it doesn’t specify the build date. In fact it doesn’t even say the serial numbers either. You maybe able to reach out to Red Sea and ask. The serial numbers are in those photos above.

let me know if you have any other questions.

thanks
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top