Updated post Cardinals breeding in Biocube

kyleshaw81503

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2022
Messages
66
Reaction score
22
Location
grand junction
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys updated this post, the last post didn’t have the video. thought you might like this little video I put together of the Biocube. My cardinals have done this one other time. We had little babies swimming around however the male got hungry unfortunately. Click the YouTube link below. Enjoy!

 
Hey guys updated this post, the last post didn’t have the video. thought you might like this little video I put together of the Biocube. My cardinals have done this one other time. We had little babies swimming around however the male got hungry unfortunately. Click the YouTube link below. Enjoy!

Neat video!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top