• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

*UPDATED* Three (3) MP60 Vortech Mobius Quiet Drive Pump (MP60M-QD) complete with boxes.

Item Price
$500.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Would you be willing to sell the set side?
If you mean just the wet side, sorry that was sold already with 3 of these.

I had a total of 6 mp60's on my 500-gallon tank. I have sold 3 and just cleaned up the last 3 this weekend.

I have 3 complete Mp60's in perfect working condition as pictured still available. $500 each
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top