Using US Prime Frag Along with Balling System and Zeo-light System?

docwells

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2016
Messages
141
Reaction score
36
Location
Wilmington
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had used the FM Balling system and Zeo-light system together in the past. It worked great when I used it. I stopped using it as I took a break from coral and went fish only. Now I am back to corals. I am going to restart the Balling system and Zeo-light system. Wanted to know if anyone has also used the US Prime Frag System along with these other systems? Tank will be mainly SPS. In reading about this, it would seem that US Prime Frag would be complimentary. Any pictures of tanks using all these systems together would be appreciateed.
Thanks for the help
 
HI. The US Style can be combine with Zeolight it will help to keep nutrients stable. Balling Light is always the base of all system we offers.
 
Thanks for the reply.
Now just waiting for your website to be up to be able to buy zeo-light starter kit. Can't seem to find it in stock in US at normal retailers
 
We made the Zeolith Set also new so the new stuff is not yet in the states. As i said we just made all ready then it will be shipped soon
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top