Vacation feeding - freeze dried brine shrimp

sirburke

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2020
Messages
15
Reaction score
8
Location
Boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi.

I am looking to practice vacation feeding. I know the fish will not need to be fed a lot over a given 6-8 day period but since they love brine shrimp (frozen) almost to the exclusion of all other foods I was considering getting freeze dried brine shrimp and loading a feeder with that.

Anyone have any experience with that?

Thanks.
 
Hi.

I am looking to practice vacation feeding. I know the fish will not need to be fed a lot over a given 6-8 day period but since they love brine shrimp (frozen) almost to the exclusion of all other foods I was considering getting freeze dried brine shrimp and loading a feeder with that.

Anyone have any experience with that?

Thanks.
What works best for me is pellet food in an eheim auto feeder.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top