• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Varieties of Montipora Digitata

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2009
Messages
2,089
Reaction score
256
Location
Fort Myers, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I have a Montipora Digitata specific tank, and I am always on the look out for frags of Digi's I don't have. As of current, I have the following:

- Purple Digi
- Orange Digi
- Forrest Fire Digi
- Pink Smoothie Digi
- Green Digi
- Superman Digi
- German Blue Polyp Digi

Thus far, I've seen one kind of Digi I don't have yet, though hopefully found a source (https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/general-sps-discussion/135030-whats-your-favorite-montipora-digitata-2.html Post #26 ): The Bubblegum Digi. If you have some available, I am definitely interested.

I am also looking for an actual Red Digi, if it exists. Often times, it's just an Orange Digi, called a Red Digi. If you have a Digi that's actually Red, I'm all ears!

If you have a Digi not listed above, I'd love to hear about it too!

Thanks so much!

Christian
 
Don't have any but love the concept. Have any pics?
 
You gotta get the ROAB digitata too. I lost my frag but I need to get one again soon.
 
Don't have any but love the concept. Have any pics?

I am working on starting a thread once my routines for this new tank is fairly consistent. I think I've hit that mark, so I better get to it on that thread! ;)
 
+1 on that, it's a sick piece! I think copps over on reefcentral has that one for sale from time to time.

Contact a member named "Scoly" here on r2r, he has the bubblegum digi.

Thanks for the leads, I'll see what I can find!! :D
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top