Vertex Omega 150 VS Bubble Magus Curve 5 ?

Vertex Omega 150 VS Bubble Magus Curve 5 ?


  • Total voters
    24
OK just received my UPS order in with the Vertex Omega 180i, very impressive unit packed extremely well. Cannot wait to get this 'Bad Boy' hooked up and skimming.

IMG_20141205_125003248.jpg


Cheers, Todd
 
That's a monster! I've got my new 150 going on a 60 cube, stuffed in an Eshopps sump.
hows this working out for you? are you able to maintain a goof foam head or does the size of the skimmer to big for your setup and lead to inconsistent skimming? im trying to decide between the 130 vs 150 bc i hear the 130 is more quiet but has an issue with puling too much air (needs to reduced via a gate valve) and constantly overflowing even after break in. From what i gather the 130 has to large a pump for its size but i think the 150 is better matched to pump size. I have a 60 gal (63 water) sps tank. i currently run a swc160
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top