Dec 23, 2010 #1 montipora Community Member View Badges Joined Apr 5, 2009 Messages 94 Reaction score 0 Location Virginia Beach, Va Rating - 0% 0 0 0 YouTube - Pietro's Tank.wmv Thanks for looking.
Dec 23, 2010 #2 florida reef Well-Known Member View Badges Joined May 4, 2010 Messages 883 Reaction score 19 Location Vacation Spot Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Nice!
Dec 23, 2010 #3 subielover Renegade reefer View Badges Joined Mar 1, 2009 Messages 1,964 Reaction score 27 Location Eastern PA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Great fish selection, any worries with those cleaner shrimp and the bluethroat?
Dec 23, 2010 #4 OP OP montipora Community Member View Badges Joined Apr 5, 2009 Messages 94 Reaction score 0 Location Virginia Beach, Va Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thanks! I have not seen him bother them yet and even makes trips to get cleaned so im keeping my fingers crossed he stays mild mannered, plus they eat pretty well so I was hoping I would make him fat and lazy haha.....
Thanks! I have not seen him bother them yet and even makes trips to get cleaned so im keeping my fingers crossed he stays mild mannered, plus they eat pretty well so I was hoping I would make him fat and lazy haha.....