Visual comparison of SKY with and without kessil

Here it is. I changed to an a360x.

This thread has ultimately convinced me to do the same with my own tank. I don’t run Skys, rather two reef breeders photon units. One front one back. I’m going to install a few kessil a360x units in between them and run on 50-100% color to get that bright white shimmer
 
Here it is. I changed to an a360x.
That looks amazing. Next tank is definitely going to be some lighting combo like this. Now if only we could figure out how to get that sharp directional wave pattern that you see in the ocean...
 
love the set up i am going to run same thing with old kessil i have lying around. How high off the tank did you run your lights did you find it was better to have sky's lower than kessil or higher or make no difference?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top